Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Manic Mondays: DIY Fall Wreath

Pin It Now!
Sorry for missing yesterday's Manic Mondays. Which is usually the day where I show a DIY tutorial for something crafty. Apparently my little bun in the oven decided he might want to come a whole 7 WEEKS early..Impatient much?? Just like his dad....


So I had to take a small break for the day but now I'm back to catch up. Luckily I had most of everything ready and set up. The project is a very simple and cute fall wreath using everything from the Dollar Tree. So let's get started on our DIY craft tutorial for....




To get started you will need the following..
Glue gun, flowers of choice, 12-14in grapevine wreath, and different kinds of spray of choice.

Like I mentioned before, I got all my items at the Dollar Tree. You can get ANY flowers you choose, I just happened to get something that fit with my home decor.

I started by putting in the sort of grass looking spray first.
Just sort of see what kind of length you want sticking out and then hot glue it down in between the wreath.

Next, you'll want to take the flowers and berries off the stems of the bouquet. I also used the leaves because they had a purple color at the ends and it kinda tied all the colors together.

Wrap a cluster of berries around a flower...


Put hot glue on the stem of the flower making sure to get some on the berry's stem and place into the wreath..You may need to add more glue. 



Then add more flowers and berries as you like. You could even add ribbon wrapped around 
the wreath with a cute bow. This is your chance to be creative. Hurts the brain doesn't it? Trust me, it will be worth it in the end.


See?? A nice pretty wreath to put wherever you like!

If you have any questions feel free to comment as you like. And if you decided to make one yourself, let me know how yours came out. Where did you display YOUR wreath??


No comments:

Post a Comment