Friday, October 12, 2012

Baby Break!!

Pin It Now!

Hey everyone! Sorry for being MIA lately, but Im finally down to my last week of pregnancy and have been SUPER busy getting things ready..I've literally been a nesting whore (yea that totally describes me). I've been cleaning, baking, and getting the last minute necessities for this little guy! How I'm still carrying this judge belt around, I have no idea...Due date is set for the 23rd  but everyone is saying he's coming this next week. My wonderful friends even have a pot going on this! So we will see..

I will be out for a little while being a new mom and adjusting. I'd say around 2 weeks and I should be back at it. Thank you everyone for your support and well wishes! Ill be sure to post pictures of the while family once he's here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment