Tuesday, December 18, 2012

7 Day Diet: Day 2

Pin It Now! So far so good! I've lost 3 lbs from day one. I am guessing it is mostly water weight. When I went to the gym yesterday it was like my body turned on a water faucet! Not only did I sweat so much but I haven't peed that much since I was pregnant! Which reminds me, you are encouraged to drink as much as 10 glasses of water a day. This will help flush out all those bad impurities.

For Day 2 you are only allowed vegetables. You are encouraged to eat until you are stuffed with all the raw or cooked vegetables of your choice. There is no limit on the amount or type. For your complex carbohydrate, you will start day two with a large baked potato for breakfast. You may top the potato with one pat of butter. Another note is that vegetables as may be taken in the form of a salad if desired. No dressing except malt, white or wine vinegar, squeezed lemon, garlic, herbs. And no more than one tea spoon of oil.

With Day 2 you are starting with a fix of complex carbohydrates coupled with an oil dose. This is taken in the morning for energy and balance. The rest of day two consists of vegetables which are virtually calorie free and provide essential nutrients and fiber. LOTS of fiber haha!







No comments:

Post a Comment