Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Update: Week 4 of No Poo

Pin It Now!
Week 4
After a month of not using commercial shampoos and conditioners I think I can finally say, I am over the hump and my hair is FABULOUS!!!

I love the results from only using baking soda as a shampoo and ACV as a conditioner. I can't believe I'm actually saying that!! HAHA! I had a few bumps here and there. Sometimes I thought I might just not be able to hang through. BTW don't EVER use olive oil as a deep conditioner, no matter how great everyone says it is...Just my personal experience. And it was a horrible, sticky, greasy one. I literally wanted to shave my head and hide in the darkest corner of my closet. 




If you would like to see how I got started visit my journey week by week from my very first week.

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3

I know some of you have been following along and have even told me they were going to try this method. I hope your journey has been as great as mine. I can say that everybody has different hair. So you have to see what measurements work for your hair type. Please update me on your progress and ask me any questions you might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment